Luxury Briefing Awards 2018
A look at one of the most exclusive awards nights on the luxury industry calendar. On Monday 5 November, Luxury Briefing celebrated its 2018 Awards at The Savoy, London.
Over 350 guests and Luxury Briefing subscribers were in attendance on the night, as well as a host of noteworthy representatives from luxury brands. The headline partners were Attilus Caviar, Rémy Martin, The Savoy and Swarovski.
- Commitment to Positive Change: AccorHotels
- Inspirational Digital Content: GUCCI
- Innovation in Technology: Harvey Nichols & Hero
- Innovation in Beauty: FENTY Beauty
- Excellence in Luxury Leisure: The Carnegie Club
- Excellence in Craftsmanship: Theo Fennell
- Outstanding Contribution to Charity: Aston Martin Cambridge
- Support for Culture and the Arts: Rolex Mentor and Protégé Arts Initiative
- Inspiring Creative Design: Louis Vuitton – Virgil Abloh
- Excellence in Private Banking: Weatherbys Private Bank
- Advertising Campaign of the Year: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
- The Luxury Briefing Brand of the Year: Aston Martin
- The Luxury Briefing Award for Emerging Brand: ONDINE
- The Luxury Briefing Award for Outstanding Achievement: Sunseeker International
- The Luxury Briefing Award for Outstanding Individual: Nadja Swarovski
See videos from the 2018 winners here.