Luxury Briefing and the British School of Fashion at GCU London are thrilled to present our second Technology in Luxury virtual conference, in association with Treasure Data.
For this second virtual conference, the content focuses on two of the most pressing and dynamic areas for brands to understand; the use of technology in responding to environmental and sustainability challenges and exploring the evolving opportunities around NFTs, Metaverse and Virtual Humans.
Topics covered by speakers:
- The technology underpinning sustainable diamonds – natural and artificial
- Achieving carbon net-zero and broader sustainability ambitions
- How green is your Blockchain?
- Understanding NFTs – how they work and the commercial opportunities
- Metaverse – What is it? How will it work? The future is here
- Virtual Humans – insights into how they are created, consumer archetypes, doing business using conversational agents; arising ethical issues
Keynote: Stephen Webster MBE
Speakers include Diana Nieto, CEO, Positive Luxury; Clive Jackson, CEO, Fly Victor; Dudley Nevill-Spencer, Founder, Virtual Influencer Agency; Steven Kainth, Founder, Elluminate; Natalie Johnson, Founder & CEO, neuno; Enara Nazarova, Founder ARMOAR & The Digital Fashion & Art Club; Glenn Shoosmith, Founder & Chief Architect, Prove Anything.
Join us on Wednesday 22 September for this must-attend live stream event.