For this second virtual conference, the content focuses on two of the most pressing and dynamic areas for brands to understand; the use of technology in responding to environmental and sustainability challenges and exploring the evolving opportunities around NFTs, Metaverse and Virtual Humans.
Topics covered by speakers:
- The technology underpinning sustainable diamonds – natural and artificial
- Achieving carbon net-zero and broader sustainability ambitions
- How green is your Blockchain?
- Understanding NFTs – how they work and the commercial opportunities
- Metaverse – What is it? How will it work? The future is here
- Virtual Humans – insights into how they are created, consumer archetypes, doing business using conversational agents; arising ethical issues
Keynote: Stephen Webster MBE
Speakers include Diana Nieto, CEO, Positive Luxury; Clive Jackson, CEO, Fly Victor; Dudley Nevill-Spencer, Founder, Virtual Influencer Agency; Steven Kainth, Founder, Elluminate; Natalie Johnson, Founder & CEO, neuno; Enara Nazarova, Founder ARMOAR & The Digital Fashion & Art Club; Glenn Shoosmith, Founder & Chief Architect, Prove Anything.
Join us on Wednesday 22 September for this must-attend live stream event.