Luxury Briefing Awards 2018: Faqs
Luxury Briefing Awards 2018FAQs
- Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
All attendees must be over 18.
- What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Nearest Tube stations: Embankment, Temple, Charing Cross and Covent Garden.
The Savoy offers limited valet parking including in-and-out privileges. Alternative garages are also available in the surrounding area. Please check with The Savoy for more information.
For Satellite Navigation (SAT NAV)/Global Positioning System (GPS) purposes The Savoy postcode is WC2R 0EZ.
- How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or queries.
- What's the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes. Please bring a printed copy of your ticket to the event.
- Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
No. The registration fee and ticket are non-transferrable.
- Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
If you wish to change the name on the ticket, please do so prior to the event, via your Eventbrite account. If you have any problems, please get in touch.
To find out more about 2018 Luxury Briefing Awards' judges, click here.
To see images of past Year's awards ceremony and find out about 2017 awards winners, click here.
For answers to any queries you may have about the conference, click click here.